Birmingham’s original independent Christmas fair and family day out returns to the Custard Factory on Saturday 26 November from 11am to 6pm. FREE entry!
– Santa’s Grotto
– An indoor gift market with craft stalls from Paperdolls Handmade Market, locally-made cakes and chocolates. Plus, clothing from leading high street brands.
– Cake and biscuit decorating by Chitty’s Cakes
– vegan food, cosmetics and gift stalls. Find out more HERE.
– Live Music from Bostin Brass, The Glamophones and a traditional carol singing quartet.
– Delicious Street Food from some of Brum’s favourites including:
Yumlaut (German sausages from the Jabberwocky team) (v), Holy Moly Macaroni (v), littlesixtythree (v), The Indian Rasoi (v), Chef Shack and Churros Susanna (v). Find out more HERE.
– Pop-Up Bars from Clink (craft beer) and The Gin Box
– Mulled wine, hot chocolates and a festive menu from The Mockingbird Cinema
– Festive family activities, including craft workshops from TheCreationStation, storytelling by PynStockman/SecretCity, a carousel and face painting.
Advanced booking for craft activities and cupcake decorating workshops recommended:
– Book tickets for craft activities: https://bookwhen.com/custardfactory
– Book tickets for cupcake and biscuit decorating: www.chittyscakes.co.uk/offers-and-events
Plus the Custard Factory’s independent shops:
– Monday Mo.Co (motorcycle accessories), The Grafitti Artist, Another Pop Up, AH Contemporary Glass, House of Thieves, Ideal Skate Shop, Sara Preisler Gallery (contemporary designer jewellery), Fix My Broken Mac, Stag Barbers, The Framers, Jinxy, Family Fury (limited edition artworks) and The Vintage Hideaway.
View the map for the event below:
See you on the 26th!
Merry #Digmas x