Custard Factory Easter Fayre – Saturday 15th April!
Huge Family Egg-stravaganza coming to the Custard Factory!
Championing alternative ideas to weekend days out, the Custard Factory’s independent Easter Fayre will take place on Saturday 15 April from 11am to 5pm. Free entry!
– A variety of craft stalls from Bert & Gert’s Markets – see who is exhibiting HERE
– Street Food Saturday: Birmingham’s new monthly street food event. This month featuring: The Indian Rasoi, Chef Shack, littlesixtythree, Yümlaut, Churros Susanna, HMS Cupcake and The Gin Box.
– Cake and biscuit decorating with Chitty’s Cakes
– Live entertainment from The Glamophones
– Classic films for all ages at The Mockingbird Cinema and Kitchen: Never Ending Story, Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Back to the Future.
– Fun family activities, including Easter egg hunt, face painting, and Grow Your Own workshops with Birmingham Botanical Gardens.
Advanced booking for ‘Grow Your Own’, cupcake decoration and film screenings recommended:
‘Grow Your Own’ with Birmingham Botanical Gardens
Children aged 4-11 decorate their own plant pot, learn about seasonal plants and sow their own carrot seeds to take home. Workshops cost £1.50, last 30 minutes and run hourly at 11.15, 12.15, 1.15, 2.15, 3.15 and 4.15. Please contact Birmingham Botanical Gardens to book your place(s); email Education.Manager@birminghambotanicalgardens.org.uk stating the workshop time and number of children.
Cupcake and biscuit decorating with Chitty’s Cakes
Suitable for adults and older children, Chitty’s Cakes are running three new workshops: Easter Chick Cupcakes, Easter Nest and Grassy Bunny Cupcakes and Easter Egg Biscuits. All workshops are £10 and last 45 minutes. Visit Chitty’s Cakes website to book: www.chittyscakes.co.uk/workshops
Chitty’s Cakes will also run a drop-in ‘cupcake decorating station’ for all ages. Unleash your creativity with colourful icing and tasty toppings. £2.50 per cake. No need to book.
Family films at The Mockingbird Cinema & Kitchen
| 1.00pm | The Neverending Story (U)
| 4.30pm | Who Framed Roger Rabbit (PG)
| 7.00pm | Back to the Future (PG)
Coming to our Easter Fayre? Here are all the details for parking in the area:
Additionally, there is free street parking available nearby on Fazeley Street and Floodgate Street, both situated just off Digbeth High Street.
Unfortunately, Trinity Street Car Park and North Yard Car Park on Gibb Street will be unavailable on the day of the Easter Fayre.