Birmingham’s newest street food event
Tantalise your taste buds at Birmingham’s newest street food event! Championing alternative ideas to weekend days out, the Custard Factory will showcase a mix of mouth-watering street food and drinks alongside some of Birmingham’s favourite markets and festivals once every month.
The perfect excuse to enjoy a few hours in Birmingham’s colourful cultural quarter, come along to our first street food event on Saturday 15 April when we’ll also be hosting our Easter Fayre.
Expect popular street food dishes from…
– Yümlaut: German sausages from street food giants, The Jabberwocky
– The Indian Rasoi: delicious curries and chaats
– littlesixtythree: quality homemade soups and deep filled sandwiches
– Chef Shack: freshly made street food from finest local produce
– Churros Susanna: Spanish churros with a glorious chocolate sauce
– HMS Cupcake: scrumptious cakes, bakes and proper cups of tea
Plus, the finest alcoholic beverages from The Gin Box.
Follow the Custard Factory on facebook to keep up-to-date with the latest Street Food Saturdays.