It’s a glorious time of the year! The days are getting longer, the sun is showing its warm and friendly face again and everybody has that touch of spring in their step!
There’s an extra buzz in the Custard Factory community though as the preparations for our exciting Easter Fayre are taking shape.
The fun-filled event takes place during the Easter weekend on Saturday 15th April (11am-5pm) and is crammed full of family activities, amazing street food and the best independent & craft shopping experience!
Here’s just some of the delights on offer:
– A diverse array of artisan craft stalls from Bert & Gert’s Markets
– ‘Grow Your Own’ children’s activity sessions with Birmingham Botanical Gardens
– Fab cupcake and biscuit decorating with Chitty’s Cakes
– Classic family films at The Mockingbird Cinema & Kitchen, including Back To The Future & Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
– Face painting
– Live entertainment including The Glamophones
Our Easter Fayre will also see the Custard Factory launch its brand new monthly #StreetFoodSaturday event. Every month, we will handpick some of the finest street food in Birmingham to offer up a delectable selection of world cuisine at one of our weekend events.
At this inaugural #StreetFoodSaturday, we are incredibly excited to be welcoming along:
– The Indian Rasoi
– Chef Shack
– Churros Susanna
– HMS Cupcake
– The Gin Box
We really want to see you at our Easter Fayre, so share it far and share it wide – you can keep up-to-date with all the latest announcements, competitions and details at our Facebook Event Page!
See you there!