Night Out with the Living Dead 27th October
SATURDAY 27th OCTOBER
Be part of the Halloween special at The Custard Factory, Digbeth!
The night will consist of:
- 6pm – Meet and greet. Scary samosas, chilling chickpeas (Non meat and supplied by Jet’s mum) and Petrifying alcoholic punch.
- 6.30pm – A talk from horror writer ‘Gary Smart’ with a Q and A session.
A long time ago in a cemetery far, far away, a 7 year old sneaked a viewing of his fathers VHS copy of the Return of the Living Dead….. 23 years later Gary Smart has organised cult actor Don Calfa’s first UK appearance, co-authored and designed the book The Complete History of the Return of the Living dead with Christian Sellers, co-wrote and provided graphics for the documentary More Brains a Return to the Living Dead with Sellers, designed and illustrated the case and bluray booklet for the UK release of the Return of the Living Dead for Second Sight, designed and produced four online Hellraiser comics for the Hellbound Chronicles and much more. Smart is currently reviewing films for MCM Expo Buzz and working on his next book with Sellers.
- 7.30pm – Feature film (Night of the Living Dead)
- 9.20pm – Competition winner announced with prizes. Tees shirts and memorabilia showcase.
- 9.45pm – Free entry in to the biggest Halloween party in Birmingham, over the road in the Old Crown. Open until 2am.
Tee shirts and memorabilia ordered before the feature will be available to collect after, printed by our friends www.stonerollin.com
Competition will be held for the scariest outfit.
We will have a 1st prize and 2 runners up.
The prizes will be announced on the night.
Come and join us and let’s turn the Custard Factory in to the Disgust-ard Factory for the evening!